I love Erdem and their pre-Fall colours and patterns look as great as ever. Miss Ladyfinger has a great manicure to match the latest Erdem range. I have reblogged it below:
MANICURE MUSE: Erdem Pre-Fall ’13
The one thing that’s for certain coming out of the Pre-Fall collections is that designers are redefining what it means to be sexy. Sorry gents, but cleavage is a thing of the past… for Pre-Fall ’13, it’s all about the collarbone. Many designers, such as Givenchy, Proenza Schouler, and Celine, are moving the neckline up almost as far as it can go. If this excites you– Erdem’s collection has got you covered. The collection features simple silhouettes, but the drama is in the texture, the color, and the neckline. The fur collars and the contrast collars are simply chic, along with the high-neck sheer collarless looks. Whatever you prefer, there’s something for everyone here. This is one of my favorite looks from the collection. Enlarged fish scales in bright colors with a black contrast neck. I love how the colors are purposefully placed, which translates perfectly into a pointillated Ladyfinger.
To emulate this look, I used Porcelain by Seche, Carnaby Street by Nails Inc, Watermelon by Essie, Rampage by Illamasqua, On the Beach by Deborah Lippmann, and a dotter tool.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full white nail
2. Using your dotter tool apply a few yellow dots like so (this design can be personalized/changed)
3. Apply another series of dots using your dark green
4. Apply a cluster of dots in pink
5. Apply another cluster of blue dots like so
6. Layer a black dot cluster in the white space at the bottom right of your nail, dot a few more sporatically upward
7. Top it off with top coat
(Runway Photo: Style.com, Nail photos: Taryn Multack of Miss Ladyfinger)
Reblogged from MANICURE MUSE: Erdem Pre-Fall ’13 – Miss Ladyfinger.